With the goal of empowering families to raise healthy, confident children, Attuned Parenting provides tailored, evidence-based support on pediatric sleep. Following the Millette Method™, a tool-box is customized for each family, with consideration for family schedule, child development, feeding preferences, and parenting philosophy.
Available advice on infant and toddler sleep is extensive, sometimes lacking research basis and often conflicting. As a new business in early growth phase, Attuned Parenting needed help focusing marketing tactics to:
- share evidence-based research in the field of sleep
- stimulate awareness of services provided
- establish founder, Candy Beers-Kim, as a recognized thought-leader on the topic of pediatric sleep
Wythe Ave listened to Candy and probed to understand her business:
- How would you describe your ideal client?
- What services do you provide?
- What is most important for your business to achieve? And by when?
- What makes your business unique?
- How would you describe competitive offerings?
- Can you share your current approach to marketing communications?
- How do you envision a successful engagement with Wythe Ave?
Together we developed a strategic marketing plan that outlines a value proposition for the business and recommends tactics that ladder to marketing strategies, communication objectives and ultimately business objectives. Rather than feeling overwhelmed by all the possible promotional tools, the strategic plan enabled Candy to focus her energy on the vehicles most likely to stimulate awareness with her target audience and position her as a thought leader. Wythe Ave also took Candy through a Polarity Assessment, which helped her think through her messaging and brand positioning.